1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to create image album in PP

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by ShirleyLa, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShirleyLa

ShirleyLa Guest

Here I would like to share my experience of making PowerPoint 2003 photo album with you through this post. For My granny's birthday is due to a few days,I'm going to make a photo album for her with PP2003.
    It’s easy to insert pictures and customize them by applying themes and using special layout options in PowerPoint 2003. You can also change the appearance of a picture in the photo album by adjusting rotation, contrast, and brightness. To create your photo album, you will:
    1. Click the Insert tab.

2. Click picture, and select New Photo Album.

3. Click the File/Disk button under Insert picture from:.

4. Browse to folder that contains the pictures you wish to insert.

5. Select the pictures you wish to include in the new photo album, hold down the Ctrl key to select multiple images.

6. Click the Insert button.

7. Select the desired layout from the Picture layout dropdown.

8. Select the desired frame shape from the Frame Shape dropdown.

9. Select the desired theme from the Theme dropdown.

10. Click the Create button.

11. Click the Office button and select Save As. Type a name for the file.

12. Click Save.

2. DreamPar

DreamPar Guest

Good!I’m a rookie in PowerPoint,but I found I’m making progress everyday.I just think it would be wonderful if you could convert the PowerPoint photo album to video and play it on video player.I think that the effect would be better than showing PowerPoint.

3. Stephanee

Stephanee Guest

Actually,creating DVD or Video from PowerPoint is rather simple with a tool called PPT to DVD burner, go to this site and you could download the tool: http://www.i'manidiot.com/idon'tknow.html edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
  4. LydiaVill

LydiaVill Guest

Thanks,Stephanee.It make me really want to go and take a look at the site you mentioned.

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

LydiaVill (account created on 5 Aug, 2008) has used same IP address as Stephanee (banned on 19 Aug, 2008)
    DreamPar (account created on 31 Jul, 2008) has used same IP address as Stephanee (banned on 19 Aug, 2008)
    DreamPar (account created on 31 Jul, 2008) has used same IP address as LydiaVill (banned on 19 Aug, 2008)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.