1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox PVR Remote Instructions.

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sc0user, Aug 11, 2008.

1. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

I have just received a tut from Dolphin_6. It is a graphical tut for the Eurovox PVR remote. I have known Dolphin across many forums and his tuts are always of great benefit, ( as are a lot of others here I may say, wont name names as they know who they are).

This tut would make a good addition to any EV PVR user. You can find it in Eamos here http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/3042613/f6e3421c/sharing.html?sId=uM14JuyNNAtW2au2

Dolphin is working on other tuts including a full A to Z presentation, internal pics, HDD installation etc.

As the Max models have ceased since June, the EX5000 is the only DVB C box that will be on general release from Eurovox, (The Eurovox TX will be kept for the DVB T market).

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  2. pippincp

pippincp Regular member

Hi Sc0user,

The tut from dolphin_6 is brill as usual (I've seen them before). I have a small problem with my new eurovox PVR which I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction to solve.

Went to watch a film last night and it had the audio desc on it. Can I find where to turn it off???????

Found the answer in another thread (by you of course) so still thanks for the solution!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008