AfterDawn Forums

Need Denver Flashing Service on a Benq drive

This discussion thread has 15 messages.

Ok the title says most of it, the price is negotiable but i think should be around 35 dollars. I want someone with experience (done more then 1) and who is trustworthy. Anyone want the job.

Thanks this helps me a lot
(i would do it myself but last time my pc crashed in mid dumping and i broke my last 360 and i never want to deal with that again.)
▼▼ This topic has 14 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
[link removed]

Maybe you could call this guy and see if he's legit.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 27 Aug 2008 @ 16:45

XBOX Halo Ed. = DuoX2 w/250gb HD
Xbox 360 Red Elite 120GB HDD = no-stealth 1.6 & XBReboot V3 & 1TB usb hdd
PS2 Slim = freemcboot v1.8 - PSP Black Slim = 5.00m33-6
Wii = w/ Blue XCM ii-case, Wiikey2 & softmodded
ya but that guy is selling a 360, not the flashing service. if you cant find a guy to do it locally, there are several of us on this site that will do it for you. not sure how close the others are from you, but i live in Indiana and would have no problem flashing it for you. all you would have to do is pay the shipping on it.
[Edit] When I looked at my post it looked like I was advertising that I flash for 25 and fix rrod for 50. That was quoted from the guys craigslist ad that I posted a link to earlier. Sorry for any confusion.

"I can install custom firmware for only $25 I also fix the red rings of death for $50"

The ad says that he also does firmware and repairs rrod although that might refer to psp cfw but it's worth checking out right?
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 27 Aug 2008 @ 12:25

ya its definitely worth checking out, but i didnt know if he meant he could install the custom FW on the 360 he currently has for sale.
Wow thanks for the reply guys. I know there are a lot of great people here who would do it alot better but i really dont want to send it in the mail again (have had a really bad experience and it cost a lot of money to ship. But thanks for the help, i just tried craigs list, funny that i dint see that add. Ill give him a call, thanks guys. The people here are great.
Yeah I had to search for "xbox 360 firmware" before I got that one.

Good luck with it.

PS34Sale2 Suspended account
Originally posted by wabashman:
ya but that guy is selling a 360, not the flashing service. if you cant find a guy to do it locally, there are several of us on this site that will do it for you. not sure how close the others are from you, but i live in Indiana and would have no problem flashing it for you. all you would have to do is pay the shipping on it.
Learn how to *bleep* read, you *bleep* *bleep*. It said he did it for $25, you *bleep* *bleep*.

Do NOT send your 360 to *bleep*, he will never send it back. I have heard stories and complaints against him for this, what a piece of *bleep*.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 27 Aug 2008 @ 13:40
Thanks guys i texted him and he sound legit, im gonna give him a call after school sounds good though. And advice when i drop it off at his house?
I suggest the following:
1) Make sure that you write your serial number down from your 360 case, if you've opened up your system you should make note of your dvd drive make and model number too.
2) Don't leave any games or disks in the drive before you take it there but he should check to make sure it's empty.
3) If he's smart he'll actually hook it up in front of you and test it out before he does anything to make sure you aren't dropping a broken 360 in his lap and then trying to blame him for it.
4) If he doesn't mind watch him do it so you know what's up.
5) He should give you or email you the files for your orig.bin. I'd want them then and there. I also write down the dvd drive key and give it to the person too.
6) He should pop in a backup game to show you that it worked successfully.
7) Find out if he offers any kind of deal for flashing firmware updates. There might be one after this new dashboard hits in Nov.

Anything else I missed guys?

Originally posted by PS34Sale2:
Learn how to *bleep* read, you *bleep* *bleep*. It said he did it for $25, you *bleep* *bleep*.

Do NOT send your 360 to *bleep*, he will never send it back. I have heard stories and complaints against him for this, what a piece of *bleep*.
wow, a real bonafide example of what happens when the gene pool gets abused; we don't want your sort of posts here,

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
Why would you drop it off? It takes 10 minutes total to take the case off, flash, and put it back on.
homesick Suspended due non-functional email address
you would have to be at the guys house for roughly 15 min as long as he has his ducks all in a row.

Originally posted by creaky:
Originally posted by PS34Sale2:

wow, a real bonafide example of what happens when the gene pool gets abused; we don't want your sort of posts here,
ahh...your not going to let ol' barty boy stick around this time?? time to check my PM's as im sure i got about 10 from him saying im gay or something like usual.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.