1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can i find an nzxt tempest

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by dragnandy, Sep 1, 2008.

1. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

i was goign to get the nzxt tempest on amazon for 120USD, but now its 130. and i think thats completely overpriced since i read that its original price is suppose to be released as 100USD. i checked newegg and its 130USD, 10 rebate. does anybody know any place that sells a nzxt tempest at a decent price in the US?

2. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  3. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

well including shipping its 130, but that's what I get for buying it online.

I really like the tempest a lot better than the antec 900, but on amazon its 99 with free shipping and that's like a total of 30 USD cheaper. You think its worth it?

4. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Amazon are a reasonable retailer - just be aware they're not always as quick as specifically computer component retailers - criticising a product for being more than the MSRP solely due to the delivery cost is a bit mad... :p

5. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

i like buying stuff from amazon, and they do have cheap products (like a 650tx for 80USD free shipping) but its just that the nzxt tempest was previously 99USD, free shipping, not too long ago and now its 30 dollars more. it wasnt notified as a discount sale or anything, but it just happened to go up one day.