1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dick Cheney Shooting

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by L-Burna, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Last edited: Feb 18, 2006
  2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

sorry, guys, but i'm gonna have to drop a few levels to argue with this one...hope you'll forgive me:

at least his ass was in the white house, instead of chasing his drunken daughters all over the US, cleaning up their messes and spending the rest of the time in his Texas ranch vacationing.

3. berger103

berger103 Guest

We need to get our troops out of that country now. The Day we found out there was no WMD in Iraq we should have pulled our troops out. Screw that country, I mean people say we are doing a good thing staying there and helping the country out. Reasons to pull out now..1. Our mission was to find WMD and take Saddam out of power. 2.Those people are screwed up and there will never be peace there. They are teaching little children to strap bombs on themselves, the viloence will never end. 3. We should just pull out now, because whenever we leave the three major religious groups in Iraq will just start a civil war anyway. Our troops are dying for nothing right now. 4. Iran is becoming a greater threat than Iraq ever was, and our troops are spread out.

As for Bush, screw him..at least clinton put more money in our pockets with a better economy..this president is screwing everything up.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2006
  4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

I agree we need to leave now. But our going there in the first place has left a weakened country at the mercy of the Mullahs from Iran. When we leave they will create Iran in Iraq and control all the oil. Something to mull over while filling up.

5. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Wow, my friend AAABB(alphabet) is right. The poor old conservatives don't stand a chance in here. Good damned thing I am a moderate.

@pulsar and weazel200: You guys are nuts. lol I would bet the U.S. never landed on the moon, either. :)

6. berger103

berger103 Guest

Sooner or later we will invade Iran anyway..and well probably have more allies too. They are breaking to many U.N. rules. No matter what the U.S is screwed..and Bush puts on a happy face and tells the American people we are making a safer world..haha thats why Iran is making Uranium..North Korea has at least 2 nukes..Palestine is now controlled by Hammas..{terrorist group] and will probably continue suicide bombing Israel. We are not making a world a safer place with fixing Iraq.

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i have to agree that there probably won't ever be peace in the Middle East. the religious factors there are extremely devoted, and are quite sure that their way (proven or not) is the only right way, and thus everyone who disagrees is wrong and must be chastised, tortured, and/or executed. they are filled with too much hate to see anyone else's views as equal or viable, and refuse to tolerate each other so as to live in happy peace.

they probably realize how ludicrous their views are and are fighting with blind anger to save face, similar to japanese soldiers committing suicide to die in honor over defeat.

hmmm...this mindset sounds awfully familiar. could it be a universal thing? or at least spread over many a continent?

8. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Nelson Mandela was a convicted terrorist, he advocated bombing, yet he is now a hero. The Palestinians bomb the Israelis as they stole a lot of their land & they have built a wall which was condemned by the UN.

Hmmm, took land that wasn't theirs, that sounds familiar...

I find it mildly amusing that a country has democratic elections, & the group who come to power is not favoured by certain world powers. Is it only democracy if the leaders toe the line? Why shouldn't Iran have nuclear capabilities, India has, Pakistan has, Israel has..... The world is full of double standards.

@ GrandpaBw, at least I have the ability to hold an adult conversation, articulate my feelings & have a mind of my own. If someone seriously think that one political group is better than the other... then it's not me that's nuts! ;)

As for the moon, is that the best you can do!!! LMAO!!

9. berger103

berger103 Guest

I dont think the major powers of the world really wanted India and Pakistan to have them, but now they do, and we do not want a nucluer war So the U.S is kind of ignoring the fact they have them. As for Israel..well yea they have them..but their tough people..Just my OPINON but i dont think they would use them..the U.S has already said it would drop the bomb for them if anybody dropped one on Israel.

10. pulsar

pulsar Active member

I don't think it is the worlds' business who has what, certain countries are selective as to whom they would drop a bomb on, What about the way that China treats its' people? Or North Korea. Hmmm....

11. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Thought you might be interested in this forgotten bit of information..........

It was 1987! At a lecture the other day they were playing an old news video of Lt.Col. Oliver North testifying at the Iran-Contra hearings during the Reagan Administration.

There was Ollie in front of God and country getting the third degree, but what he said was stunning!

He was being drilled by a senator; "Did you not recently spend close to $60,000 for a home security system?"

Ollie replied, "Yes, I did, Sir."

The senator continued, trying to get a laugh out of the audience, "Isn't that just a little excessive?"

"No, sir," continued Ollie.

"No? And why not?" the senator asked.

"Because the lives of my family and I were threatened, sir."

"Threatened? By whom?" the senator questioned.
    "By a terrorist, sir" Ollie ans! wered.

"Terrorist? What terrorist could possibly scare you that much?"

"His name is Osama bin Laden, sir" Ollie replied.

At this point the senator tried to repeat the name, but couldn't pronounce it, which most people back then probably couldn't. A couple of people laughed at the attempt. Then the senator continued. Why are you so afraid of this man?" the senator asked.

"Because, sir, he is the most evil person alive that I know of", Ollie answered.

"And what do you recommend we do about him?" asked the senator.

"Well, sir, if it was up to me, I would recommend that an assassin team be formed to eliminate him and his men from the face of the earth."

The senator disagreed with this approach, and that was all that was shown of the clip.

By the way, that senator was Al Gore!

Also:

Terrorist pilot Mohammad Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners."

However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands, The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released.

Thus Mohammad Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified

12. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I wish there was a 'Buddies list' and a Best Buddies List available on our personal pages.

13. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

another POS liberal screw up !!!!

14. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Message from the Ghost of General Patton....
    ATTENTION!

OK you whining, panty-waisted, pathetic maggots, it's time for a little refresher course on exactly why we Americans occasionally have to fight wars.

See if you can tear yourself away from your "reality" TV and Starbucks for a minute, pull your head out of your flabby ass -- and LISTEN UP!!

THIS IS an atrocity!
    WHICH PART DON'T
    YOU GET?
    Islam a peaceful religion???
    Millions of these sons-of-bitches are plotting as we speak to destroy our country and our way of life any way they can.

Some of them are here among us now. They don't want to convert you and don't want to rule you. You are a vile infestation of Allah's paradise. They don't give a sh@# how "progressive" you are, how peace-loving you are, or how much you sympathize with their cause.

They want you dead, and think it is God's will for them to do it. And you think Bush and Ashcroft are your worst enemies?

Some think if we give them a
    hug or listen to them, then they'll
    like us... and if you agree, then you are a dumb ass!

If they manage to get their hands on a nuke, chemical agents, or even
    some anthrax -- you will wish to God we had hunted them down and killed THEM while we had the chance.

Stop bitchin' about your Damn Health Care, Social Security, Gas prices, and your measly 5.25% unemployment rate...and start worrying about you, your family's, and your friends' asses.

How many more Americans must be beheaded before you stop blaming Bush for all your troubles -- and grow some balls for a change?

You've fallen asleep AGAIN, maggots! And you may not get another chance!

NOW GET OFF YOUR SORRY ASS-
    and pass this on to any and every person you give-a-damn about... if you ever gave a damn about
    anything.
    DISMISSED!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2006
  15. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

but thats ok you liberals are safe(yeah right) and have all the anwsers, which i havent heard one in this room yet, or who you think can fix it on your side

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

there are so many things wrong with that i don't know where to begin...but i'll toss the most obvious one out, i suppose. Islam is a religion of peace, practiced by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. it's the few thousand nutcases that take their culture to heart and bastardize the religion into a mere shell of what it was. and of those assholes, it's a few hundred that become the suicide bombing pricks we hear about on the news. you want to bash people, you bash them on something other than religion; if that's your crutch, i say we take it away from you and beat you to death with it.

and we [bold]don't[/bold] have all the answers, but we freely admit it! we don't jump the gun first by jumping to the guns! shooting first and asking questions later only leaves the world with innocents killed by richochets.

17. LOCOENG

Yeah right, your views should be dismissed...as anyone elses view have MISSED you and gone right over your hot head.

This is my question to you.

And who was it that put these great americans of ours directly into the line of fire? Was it Osama or Saddam? I give up, if growing balls and rushing blindly into war to somehow patch your fathers bruised ego is your idea of growing balls then my friend, maybe you should concentrate on growing a brain...turn off Fox and Bill O'Reilly's (most definately "spin zone"} and get an opinion of your own. Who sounds brainwashed now?

18. jemaric

jemaric Member

he was sipping on some jesus juice

19. LOCOENG

There wouldn't be any fixing needed if you know who hadn't F'ed it up.

20. berger103

berger103 Guest

They are our worst enemies at least for the middle class..their greedy, stupid, rich POLITICIANS that only care about themselves and their family. How much money do you think Bush is getting from different countries out there??

They already have them brother!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.