1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I DOWNLOADED THIS .ISO FILE.WHAT DO I DO?(guide)

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by bunny_c, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilD00D

LilD00D Member

Im New to the forums, mainly i need help with this emu thingy, anyway, i am using Daemon Tools to emulate a halo ISO

when i run the .EXE file to play it says(like many others)"Please insert the Correct Halo CD-Rom,select OK and restart application"-Complete Quote

I've tried 5 of those CD directory helper thingies like u said, even the one u suggested, nothing...

I even found one that gave me the blue screen of death, the "starForce Nightmare", im still tryin them out, help me...am i using them wrong...i follow their directions...

2. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Might you be wanting the information i gave earlier? Look with open eyes please...

3. LilD00D

LilD00D Member

Zomg!! thanks i just googled it and found it, god im dumb...i thank evry1 in the forum for help!!!!:)

ROFLMFAOWTIMEPUBASMP

rolling on the floor laughing my bleeping ass off with tears in my eyes, puking up blood, and bleeping my pants

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  4. tripplite

tripplite Guest

interesting

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2007
  5. Ripper

Ripper Active member

disgusting?

6. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

LilD00D, watch the language!

7. LilD00D

LilD00D Member

oh...uh...sorry....

8. ledzep77

ledzep77 Member

Ive mounted my .ISO file with Daemon tools. Installed perfectly. I click on the game to play and then the menu comes up. "play" "option" "quit" I click play and then the menu exits out with an hourglass like it's loading, but never does. Any ideas on what could be causing this or how to fix it??

9. Oilfan

Oilfan Member

hey all, not sure if I am posting in the right section, but I downloaded an ISO file, it's about 3GB in size, used Nero to burn it to a "Make yoru own DVD Video"..and it burned fine, but no audio...any idea why?...thx

10. tripplite

tripplite Guest

try burning at a slower rate, but other wise get imgburn (http://www.imgburn.com/) and burn the iso with that application, nero is very buggy i constantly see forums with the topic "nero wont" nero doesn't"

im sry but im just fed up with nero, i wont have anything to do with it anymore!

11. Oilfan

Oilfan Member

thx man, i'll give it a try...

12. Oilfan

Oilfan Member

worked like a charm, thx again!!

13. RomStrain

RomStrain Member

Just a suggestion:

As someone new to daemon tools it would have helped some to clarify that you were using Daemon Tools Light as opposed to Daemon Tools Pro Free Version. In their product comparison chart it indicates that Light dose not include a GUI. It took me a little while before I realized no GUI did not mean no System Tray Agent.

In retrospect, a stuped mistake on my part, but I would hate for someone to download the Pro Free version and get the add ware with it. (The Pro Free version dose not give you an option to not install the add ware.)

Just some friendly feed back I hope. Thanks for the guide.

14. donewell

donewell Regular member

@ bunny_c
    Okay i have a question. I have backed up more than 1000 dvd s and cd s mp3 . never used iso. what is it for, beside being able to mount it to a virtual drive. If thats all its for why not just copy vob s to hard drive and play them with nero show time or another player. Other than the virtual thing is there any benifit to it?

15. tripplite

tripplite Guest

"each time an iso is mounted, and angel gets its wings"-tripplite

16. Yakobo

Yakobo Guest

Hey, i have this little problem here, i tried to do this with PowerISO, but it didnt work, and i looked up this site and found this thread a good idea.
    I followed this thread, but it doesnt work, i downloaded, (if i can say that :S) Star wars kotor 2 from piratebay, and tried everything, then i tried your program, im stuck at second cd, im installing, help? Thanks!

17. jooooosh

jooooosh Member

18. johnnysu

johnnysu Guest

lol anyone notice that the creator of the thread was banned?

19. PioneerJC

PioneerJC Guest

Scam edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
  20. viperjatt

viperjatt Member

Thanks for the post really helpful, I have one problem yes i'm a noob at this and so after i got daemon tools to work that was fine no troubles there but now that i have the image mounted what do i play the game with? the autostart thing pops up and it askas what i want to use but i dont know what to use is there any program i need to play the game?
    Please help!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.