1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no$gba + pokemon diamond

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Arkadiy, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmuuss

jmuuss Member

What is this maxium disaster is it a key or a download for I am very confused here, and I so wan't to finish this game badly.

2. Andrew691

Andrew691 Regular member

Maximum Disaster is a setting in the "emulation setup" menu, its the top left box that changes the speed the EMU runs at. But it can cause NO$GBA to crash.
    I too had a problem when I got to Dialga, even on my laptop (2.2ghz AMD Turion, 1GB RAM with 256MB of that set as graphics RAM)which runs the game at full speed 99% of the time, just leave it for a while and it will pass it.

3. jmuuss

jmuuss Member

Is it better to keep it higher or lower?
    Sorry for all the questions I'm sorta new to this.

4. bkdragon

bkdragon Guest

Clicking the middle of the pokeball doesnt work for me for some reason.
    Did I something wrong? What should I do?

5. jmuuss

jmuuss Member

bkdragon try isohunt and search for no$gba and you will find a complete emulator

6. jmuuss

jmuuss Member

Still waiting for something to happen. Diagla staying in pace.

7. jmuuss

jmuuss Member

Just a few more questions.

1. Andrew691 about how long did you have to wait?

2. I don't own no video card would there be a major time difference?

8. Andrew691

Andrew691 Regular member

Not too sure how long it took, I just left it where the screen moves up to Dialga when I came back it was slowly moving back down towards my player.
    If what someone said earlier about NO$GBA using Video Memory instead of CPU like most other emulators is true then yes, no video card would be making it run slower. If that is true it would be one of the main reasons that most people cant get the game to run at a fast speed. But even without one it should eventually start working, just leave it for 1/2hr too an 1hr.

9. dmt2005

dmt2005 Member

ive tried everything everyone says but no matter what, when i try to start up the game, my comp freezes. can anyone help plz?

10. SC313

SC313 Member

ok.i got the nds emulater and diamond workin on there but it goes way tooooo slow. how i make so it atleast goes normal speed?

11. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2/500812#3167159
    Also in the emulator speed option try one of the maxium diaster option, however it freezes quite more often.

12. SC313

SC313 Member

thnx but no offense that advice waz gud and al. but i tried all of them. they all go too slow. its hard to play cuz it took me lik 15 minutes just to get out of my house. there isnt ne other way to make it faster?

13. lionclues

lionclues Member

Hey. I'm new, and hopefully someone can help me with an emulator problem.

Whenever I try to start Pokemon Diamond, nearly everything is working fine (speed, controls, sound, etc). I can even play the game, sort of. The only problem is that I can't see anything: my view of the main screen is obscured by some blue banner.

[​IMG]

(sidebar: in Pokemon Pearl, it's pink, but it still covers up the actual game)

It doesn't show the walk-around screen, only, so for example if I try to bring up the menu that *will* show up in the proper place over the blue screen.

I've got the latest stuff (bios, firmware, the most recent no$gba, a working version of the game). It also works on my Windows machine -- the problem is on my Mac that's running a windows emulator called Crossover, which in turn can run no$gba.

I'm figuring that's the problem, but is anyone else familiar with this blue screen problem and how to fix it?

14. CaViE

CaViE Guest

Hey Lionclues,
    I've come across this problem before. I don't recall how exactly I fixed it, but I do remember that I'd downloaded a new version of the emulator, and beefed up my settings. But resorting to my normal settings and deleting my savegame, new at the time, solved the problem. Go to, i think it's page 1 of this thread and look for my recommended settings and try them out..
    Oh and if you must know, this problem is caused by errors in graphical handling by the emulator, not your PC. You see, the game has hardware and CPU graphics. The emulator can't yet run hardware graphics properly, so it resorts to CPU graphics, hence the slow speed, so all the cooler drawings aren't even shown in emulators. Now when configured properly, the emulator will ignore the hardware graphics, and you'll be able to play it fine on any mac or pc.

15. NHL604

NHL604 Member

16. MattyH

MattyH Member

Ive got my emulator and rom working but any key I assign to the start button doesn't work once I start my game. Therefore I can't save. Anyone know a solution???

17. SC313

SC313 Member

yea. u c in diamond and pearl, u open the start menu wit X not start. so yea that mite help.

18. MattyH

MattyH Member

Thanks for that.

New Problem. WHENEVER i try and load my game the screen just goes black. Any Ideas??

19. SC313

SC313 Member

ma bad but i dnt noe how to fix dat. i think they waz talkin bout that problem b4 though. chek the other pages. they proly got an answer for ur problem. thanks for choosing afterdawn.com.

20. shunrong

shunrong Member

errrmm…. how do i start the pokemon d/p when i start it it says te image crush…. i went to many other web to find the answer but i cant find so pls tell me….if only i got money or i would have bought nds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.