1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Locating SecurDisc in Nero 9 & how to use SecurDisc

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by rocket_pc, Oct 15, 2008.

1. rocket_pc

rocket_pc Member

I had submitted the following message to Nero support, the past few days. After delays in getting replies from Nero, they are vague in answering my questions. Here are some of my questions:

I had purchased Nero 9, a few days ago. I would like to use the feature, SecurDisc, to incorporate copy protection into DVDs that I burn. I could not find SecurDisk anywhere in the Nero 9 program.

* Can you tell me where SecurDisk is located in Nero 9?

I have noticed the term "Nero SecurDisc Viewer" on the website. I hope that you don't tell me that there is ownly a "viewer" in Nero 9 and no SecurDisc, as I was told, prior to purchasing Nero 9 that SecurDisc would be included in Nero 9.

* And, how do I use SecurDisk when burning a DVD? I hope that it is an option of burning, so that I don't have to start it up separatly from the burn software.

Thank you for your time and attention on this subject.

Don

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

3. rocket_pc

rocket_pc Member

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

I am still using Nero 7.10.1.0 and have no intention of upgrading so I am not up with the features of any versions after mine...have you checked out the nero site....http://www.nero.com

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  5. rocket_pc

rocket_pc Member

I have received an email, a few hours ago, from Nero, stating that SecurDisc has not been included with Nero 9. This is a very poor business practice because Nero support and websites had stated that SecurDisc would be included with Nero 9. This feature is one of the main reasons I had purchased Nero 9. Otherwise, I would have stayed with Nero 7.

I'll be away for the weekend. May not return here until next week.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Don