AfterDawn Forums

PCSX2 issue

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

din80 Suspended due non-functional email address
I have installed the PCSX2 emulator and bios and plugins into my laptop. When i went to File > run cd/dvd the following Error came up;

Unable to load bios:'bios/',PCSX2 can't run without that - I clicked "OK"
Error loading D:/PS2 ISO / DVD image: ISO - I clicked "OK"
Error opening CDVD plugin - I clicked "OK"

any help will be greatful1! not sure if PCSX2 is allowed to be in this forum since i haven't been able to locate another forum for this type of problem. Also i hope i have made this post understandable being my 1st post.
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
varnull Suspended account
Well.. the errors are obvious really..

can't load bios.. do you have any bios files?.. if so are they in the right location (listed in the emulator .ini file or config file)

can't load D:\iso.. well.. was it an original ps2 game, a burned copy or a properly made .iso or .ing file?.. should really be on the hdd rather than on D:

unable to load cd plugin.. well theres another one of the "do you have the plugin installed and configured" problems. It is used to play proper copies of disks or originals.. not iso or image files.

PCSX2 doesn't really work.. seems to run about 3 games badly.. I gave up with it.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.