1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SIM Card Spy - I want to recover using any SIM reader

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by wlubbert, Oct 22, 2008.

1. wlubbert

wlubbert Guest

I'm not going to drop $120 on the SIM Card Spy package. I have a SIM card reader/writer but I can't find any torrents containing the software I will need to recover deleted text messages, etc. from the SIM card.
    Does anyone have any ideas or information? A torrent to SIM Card Spy software?

2. varnull

varnull Guest

Super-GSM software should work with the device. Deleted messages are usually overwritten with 00 so they are probably gone for good.. depends on the phone used. ;)

3. wlubbert

wlubbert Guest

SIM Recovery Pro claims to be able to recover deleted text messages. look here: http://www.proofpronto.com/cell-phone-spy.html?gclid=CKOlm4qvw5YCFSYMDQodpi3OLw I don't think there's anything special about the reader included in the package. I'm betting that any SIM card reader should be able to read the card so I need the recovery software. Something like Spotmau PowerSuite 2008 Professional. It has a data recovery tool.
    What makes you think it writes zero to card? why would it not work like any data storage device where deleted data is recoverable until it has been overwritten by new data?