AfterDawn Forums

Wad Manager Error -2011

This discussion thread has 9 messages.

I believe I am on 3.3 firmware and it was working a few days ago but now any wad I try to install it gives me error -2011 i cant find anything about this error so I was wondering if there is any ideas you guys might have. Thx
▼▼ This topic has 8 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Did you perform a Wii system update that came out in the past few days?

If so the update blocks all WAD file instillations. So in a sense your screwed till a work around comes out.

yeah i have that same problem and im running on firmware 3.3u.
lib Suspended due non-functional email address
Make sure you are using wad manager 1.3
I'm getting the same error. (-2011)

I figured it might be the system 3.4U blocking the wads, since it blocks the old version Twilight Hack as well. I've tried Wad Manager v1.3 and Wad Installer v2, but I'll just have to wait until someone who knows more than me finds a fix.
Here's to wishing I didn't perform that last update.
Originally posted by smegpile:
I'm getting the same error. (-2011)

I figured it might be the system 3.4U blocking the wads, since it blocks the old version Twilight Hack as well. I've tried Wad Manager v1.3 and Wad Installer v2, but I'll just have to wait until someone who knows more than me finds a fix.
Here's to wishing I didn't perform that last update.
A fix is already out. Go HERE for the fix.

Originally posted by larrylje:

Thanks - very quick response. But I already found the fix & came back here to post it. I Suppose I shouldn't post a comment before a proper Google search next time.
If you have already upgraded to the Wii System Menu v4.0u and are having the WAD Manager errors, you can fix it very easily.

Check here for a step by step!

trzeci Suspended due non-functional email address
Originally posted by smegpile:
Originally posted by larrylje:

Thanks - very quick response. But I already found the fix & came back here to post it. I Suppose I shouldn't post a comment before a proper Google search next time.
I search everywhere on google and can not find anything help me please

Andrew Trzeciakiewicz
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.