1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uninstalling Cyber Patrol

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by DivineNeo, Nov 14, 2008.

1. DivineNeo

DivineNeo Regular member

Is there a safe way to uninstall Cyber Patrol? The version on my PC is 7.6. I heard by using the "Add and Remove Programs" option to remove Cyber Patrol causes quite a deal of problems. I don't know how this program got into my PC (probably a prank from someone) but it is disabling my internet connection and it annoys the hell out of me. Any suggestions?

2. iSApache

iSApache Member

im no computer expert but it sounds like to me that a website installed it on your computer without your consent...Now for your problem if you cant uninstall it via add/remove programs because it causes errors than just uninstalling it via the start panel may cause the same problem.
    which leaves us one option...
    *Step1: Hit start Button go to My Computer

*Step2: Open up Local Disk (c:)

*Step3: Then Open up Program Files

*Step4: Next Scroll through the list of Programs until you see the folder named (Cyber Patrol) and Delete the Sucker

*Step5: Use a Registry Cleaner to finish up the little things left behind by the little bugger...

Also try using Firefox it wont let any websites install programs on your computer without your consent...
    To download Firefox go Here

3. cdavfrew

cdavfrew Regular member

Hi DivineNeo

Please read here:
    http://www.cyberpatrol.com/uninstall4.asp

And iSApache, bad advice given. Read here:

Best Regards :D

4. Peshtigo

Peshtigo Regular member

5. DivineNeo

DivineNeo Regular member

Will going to the command prompt, then typing in "netsh winsock reset catalogue" work? That was suggested to me, I heard that Revo Uninstaller also does the job, but will this work on version 7.6?