1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Framerate issues with Cucusoft DVD converter after conversion

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by bukipup, Nov 26, 2008.

1. bukipup

bukipup Member

Hello, everyone. I've discovered something odd with the Cucusoft Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite that's frustrating me to no end. I can rip a DVD of a MOVIE to an AVI file with no issues at all, but when I rip a DVD of a TELEVISION SERIES, the framerate of the AVI file isn't smooth. I've tested 3 motion picture DVDs and 3 television show DVDs. As I mentioned, the only ones that give me trouble are the television show DVDs. I've tried to adjust the output framerate (I've used 15, 23.976, 29.97 and everything in between), but I still get a very unpleasant framerate.

Anyone have any suggestions? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program, I have downloaded the latest codecs, and have installed the latest driver for my video card. Anyone know a magic framerate I can use to make this work? I thought film is 24 fps and video is 30 fps. I guess it's not so simple. I'm definitely missing a piece of the puzzle here.

(I've tried to output to MPEG-4 as well - same issue.)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

'fraid i can't help you with your problem, have subscribed as Cucusoft is one of the most spammed products, hence loads of spammers will be stupid enough to reply and hence be removed from site.