1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay Lite Thread (No Code Requests)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Evastar, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

Ok so the old Replay Lite thread was over 240 pages long and was getting a bit messy, so in future please post your replay lite queries here.

No requests for codes, keys, or information about codes please!

The old replay lite thread can be found here: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/502990

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Nicw try but I don't think this is going to work, every time i sort a handful out there's another half a page of threads appeared

3. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

The whole of England is gone down, everyone over there is going mental. We're still okay in Ireland, or you'd have twice as many to deal with! :(

4. creaky

I just wish i could close the entire forum down for a while. I'm tempted to just turn the computer off for the rest of the day, but the place will just be an even worse mess (there's already been a few chancers joining up just to post codes again).

..And to think of how long it took to get rid of all the code beggars/begging when there wasn't a nationwide problem.

/facepalms :p

5. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

And loco probably won't be around either with it being thanksgiving. Maybe ddp can give you a hand! :)

Anyway, there are plenty of toolbars out there that people can get the codes from.

6. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

Hi folks,

My replay lite has been off for a few days due to remote issues ... got the new remote and activated box ... now here the problem starts!!
    I need to re scan the channels and nothing coming up ... needless to say you might think this is a two year old mailing ... well not far from it when it comes to techy things !!! what i can tell you about the system is that when i access the receiver information page it says SW version : 9.10 and HW version : 1770-1.0-cs100
    Someone told me to try factory default .... tried that to no avail ..

Is there anyone out there that can help a techy defunkt individual !!

rgds
    Gagamann

@gagamann - do an auto search on symbol rate 6887.

7. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

Hi Living in dublin ntl.Updated my box some months ago but since then i lost sky1,sky2 channel4 and some others.tried manual search but the channels are still scrambled.anyone know how I can get the first 3 channels back ,not worried about the rest.thanks.

@kieran57 - do an autoscan on 6887 and you should have all your channels back.

8. gagamann

gagamann Member

Thank you Evastar trying that now .....

I'm not holding out too much hope as I think I have messed up the box with all the playing around I did with it !!!!

Anyway going to hit the search button now and head off to bed, you never know i might have a nice surprise in the morning !! keep the faith !!

Thanks again for the advice .... much appreciated.

Gagamann

9. gagamann

gagamann Member

no joy .... I must have truly messed the box up ...

Ah well, wasn't that interested in the Manchester derby !!! :(

10. blayne69

blayne69 Member

@gagamann check that the channels are on the correct frequency Sky Sports should be on 315.00. This happened to me a while ago, I did a search and a few channels were scrambled but the frequencys were changed so I had to do it manually.

11. gagamann

gagamann Member

Thanks Blayne69 .... I think the problem is more terminal than that ....

I don't have any channels to change frequency on !!!! each search I do comes up with no channels found ....

12. Dreadly

Dreadly Member

Hi all, please do not ask for codes on this thread.It is essential that we keep this Replay Lite thread clean and wait for the new software to arrive. Otherwise we run the risk of having no place to come for the answers and help that we so often need. In my experience all answers can be found with a little patience and reading previous posts. I thank you in advance for being sensible about this and for your patience. Trust me people, when it can be fixed, these guys will let us know.

13. creaky

Indeed..

[​IMG]

14. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

@gagamann, where are you based, are you sure you are n*l and not chor*s, try scanning on 6875?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  15. Dreadly

Dreadly Member

Hi Gagaman,
    try this, enter auto search, set start frequency to 100, set end frequency to 866, symbol rate should be set to 6887, constellation 64qam, search by network set to on. This may take some time but the box with these settings should find the channels. If this fails i,m,lost m8. Wait for new flash software is my best advice :)

16. k1cul

k1cul Member

hi evstar
    back again sorry need your links again have done the key master thing today worked for a short time now back to scrambled lost the footy in themiddle off watching the second game where do i go now ps try your tips last week still the same thanks took a some to find this thread

17. libbo2003

libbo2003 Regular member

hi will the new software sort out not having to keep manually changing the keys?

18. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

What links? I didn't post any links to any keys. The reason you have lost your channels is the codes rolled again and until the new firmware is released i can't help you.

PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST CODES OR DISCUSS KEYS IN THIS THREAD. HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS NEED TO BE SAID!

19. k1cul

k1cul Member

sorry mate you have taken things the wrong way did say or mean you posted that type off links or replys

20. k1cul

k1cul Member

the old thread gave us tips on how to use parent lock ,changes in key manager auto on /off etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.