AfterDawn Forums

Unlock codes for Samsung SGH-a137

This discussion thread has 8 messages.

I purchased a cheapie A137, thinking I could use the A437 code to unlock it. Wrong.

Does anybody have the unlock code for this phone? Thanks in advance!!
▼▼ This topic has 7 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
have any luck?

I had the same thought, and mistake...

figured I had an ATT so I bought an ATT go phone.

nope...

thanks,
randy
No luck. I found a post on another forum, but it didn't work.
Anybody have any luck with this? Maybe I should just try to pay for an unlock code. What do they have to give an unlock code?

Thanks,
RandEE
Nope. I paid for a code on ebay, but it didn't work so I got my money back. Please post here if you find one that works.
I bought one of ebay.
From this guy: quik2unlock (at) gmail.com
He has auctions on ebay and it worked okay, but his instructions were wrong. I followed a different sites instructions with his code and it worked. Sorry i don't know the site.
In case anybody needs help with this, here are instructions for unlocking the Samsung A137:

Note 1: you need to get the unlock code - it's readily available for sale on ebay)

Note 2: the instructions that the ebay sellers give you might be incorrect. I've successfully unlocked my phone with the instructions I found below, along with the code I bought.

Instructions

* Power on without SIM
* Type in #7465625*638*Unlock code# (8 digit unlock code*)
* Device should say: “Network Lock Deactivated”
* Phone may automatically reboot

Read more: "How To Unlock Samsung SGH-A137 | Mobileslate" - http://www.mobileslate.com/blog/2009/03/.../#ixzz0AlxozJxm
How much did you pay flowbee?
I paid 3.94.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.