1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blaze Media Pro ver 8.0.2 upgrade

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by mmraam, Dec 10, 2008.

1. mmraam

mmraam Guest

I have been using Ver 8.0.0 since I bought it about 6 months ago. I use the video capture part the most as it has lots of custom features. Checked for upgrade the other day and downloaded the new version and when I try to change any settings in Video Capture windows closes the program..I emailed their support and couldn't believe the answer I got:
    "Hello,
    Yes, I indeed would not recommend 8.02 for the case mentioned. Please use the other version for your scenario."

This program costs 50 bucks and you would think they would want to try and remedy the problem instead of telling me not to use the upgrade version..
    Just wanted to post this as a warning to those thinking of buying the program..

2. mmraam

mmraam Guest

Just got this email from Blaze support:
    We are working on the issue, but we're having a lot of mixed results which is causing confusion. That is, it seems to be happening with the older version now too. We're thinking that is was a driver update that is causing the trouble, but are looking into it more. I was just suggesting that you use the previous build until then since it seemed to work for you...