AfterDawn Forums

how to use tsremux?

i know this topic has been posted on here a million times, but honestly after spending hours reading on this forum and trying to figure out what the hell iam doing wrong, iam honestly at witts end, i have a external blu-ray burner, anydvd hd and tsremux, i followed the demo on the stream folder part, figured that end of it but after all said and done, my new folder is only 232megs, so i know iam not doing something write, my wife bought me the burner for christmas only because i went on about since august lol, now i cant figure the bloody thing out, i wanna strip the subs and other audio but i cant tell whats what, any help would be awsome and iknow this topic is already on here a million times, so sorry and thanks
▼▼ This topic has 0 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.