AfterDawn Forums

VCR Tracking Problem EMR20V5

My Emerson Combo EWR20V5: The VCR Tracking will not work. I have cleaned the VCR player with a cleaning tape, and it still doesn't work. I have an awful picture, and it keeps jumping around between Sp, SLP and LP. I have spent over an hour many times, pressing the channel up or down buttons used for tracking when a VCR is running. I can't figure it out. I believe the SP is the right speed for my tapes, but it won't stay there. It has been that way almost since I bought it. I bought it a few years ago. I should have returned it. but instead I just stopped playing VCR tapes. I don't have very many DVD's, and I really would like to play some VCR tapes once in a while. At this point, I will never buy a combo again, nor will I ever buy an Emerson again. Can anyone help me?
▼▼ This topic has 0 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.