AfterDawn Forums

is there an editor for ps2 isos?FREEWARE***

This discussion thread has 9 messages.

hippykllr Suspended account
i cant get it to open iso's. when the isos i use are fine and work for my games..

so im confused..
and one more question can i use this to hack into games and change different charecter skin colors in a game ,or change the tone of it

like if i got dbz t3 , can i change vegeta power aura to red, or change a charecters color???
▼▼ This topic has 8 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
trucha signer is not for PS2 ISO.

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB
Originally posted by smokyrain:
trucha signer is not for PS2 ISO.

any for the ps2 iso?
Maybe this site will help you, or you can try codemasters project, or alucard.cc/forums.

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB
Maybe this site will help you, or you can try codemasters project, or alucard.cc/forums.
codemasters project confuses the hell out of me .. lol. but ill try again thanks
didnt help at all .. is there an iso builder for ps2 games so i can edit isos!?!?!
You can extract the PS2 ISO images with ISOBuster, Apache , UltraISO

You can rebuild PS2 ISO using Nero, as long as no single file is over 2GB in size

Or you can use imgburn to rebuild ISO

or you can use cdvdgen 1.5 to rebuild

is this here of any use to you?

http://www.generalemu.net/forums/useful-guides-t-25.html

I've not tried it but it is to do with rebuilding PS2 .ISO's ( I think)
You will know better than me because you know what you're looking for.

" Quatations bore me, tell me what you know "
You can extract the PS2 ISO images with ISOBuster, Apache , UltraISO

You can rebuild PS2 ISO using Nero, as long as no single file is over 2GB in size

Or you can use imgburn to rebuild ISO

or you can use cdvdgen 1.5 to rebuild

cddvdgen wont open my iso file to edit it i want to replace a file but everytime i do it with apache it closes the program..WTF!!!
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.