1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja Gaiden

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Excal, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Excal

Excal Guest

I just bought Ninja Gaiden and wanna back it up but the game is like 5.8 Gigs. Anyone know what I should rip out to make it fit to a blank DVD, and after ripping should I replace the files with anything or not?

2. ABMone

ABMone Guest

Look for any folders with other languages that you don't need.

Also look for update.xbe or dashupdate.xbe or downloader.xbe because these are files used for LIVE.

3. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

In the movie folder there are duplicate file for the japanese language... remove the ones with the _j at the end of the name

4. The_Id

The_Id Member

What about trainers? Does anyone know of a good Gaiden trainer? I realize full well it's early in the game's life span, but come on... This game is TOUGH.

5. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

And when you'll get the trainer you'll complain that the game wasn't long enough and was too easy... come on try harder... with some practice this game ain't that hard!

6. bigniggy

bigniggy Member

The one thing that is key in this game...

When you get to those statues to buy shit, buy lots of HEALTH! LOTS OF HEALTH! I kept getting stuck and now that I pretty much just buy health from those I whoop all those guys asses.

7. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

is this game even for rent in the uk now I dunno I just stick with old games on x-box if its hard

how hard is it

whats the playability like??heh

always wanna know this forums input on such

8. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

Just to let everyone know that I took out the _j parts and everything works perfect...thanks for the heads up.

9. ModIt

ModIt Member

Ok Sorry i know this is a Ninja Gaiden Forum but i just need some help on backing up a game here. I have the Sega GT 2002 / Jet Set Radio Future compilation disc and wanted to know what can be taken out so i can back it up cause the game is 4.88GB big any help??

10. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

check out the other ninja gaiden thread started by me jdilla, and in there, i posted a link that will give you all the big ass games, and itll tell you what is unused, threfore it leaves you with a dvd-r disc back up, i think ninja gaiden after i deleted the japanese movies, and some of the xbox live files, i was left with 3.66Gb