AfterDawn Forums

Unlock Motorola W260g Tracfone

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

Hi
I have a motorola w260g trackfone connection, i wish to unlock the phone, can you please tell me the process of doing that?
my IMEI no is 011424008623893
W260g (G 8/19)

pls email me if u have any informaiton at vivek.ahuja@gmx.com
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Tracfones cannot be unlocked. Tracfone installs a different OS on the phones they buy to prevent unlocking( they have it setup so if you tamper with it, it will not work anymore. It will say "hacked phone". If you buy the phone directly from the maker(motorola) They can be unlocked/sometimes come unlocked. They put a generic OS on the phones so other company's can buy them(tracfone, at&t, ect..).

You might want to remove the email address before a moderator sees it(they don't like it when they see emails on forums(plus you could get a bunch of spam sent to you).

Playstation 2-Free McBoot,HDloader 8.0c,Open PS2 Loader 0.7,80gb Maxtor HDD,SMS Media Player,PGen,SNES Station- Installed
GameCube-SDload,SD Card Adapter,BBA Adapter,2 Color Case,GnuboyGX,MPlayer- Installed
shineeyy Suspended account
spam edited by ddp
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 22 Aug 2009 @ 13:16
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.