1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange behavior from AVI ReComp

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by janlafata, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janlafata

janlafata Regular member

I've used AVI ReComp for a couple of months now to add subtitles on my DVD projects and I've never had any problems until today. I loaded the AVI file, which was my first "ripped" file that I was using to add subtitles to, using Magic DVD Ripper.

I loaded everything up including the subtitles and started the process, and also hit preview so I could watch my progress. The first time around the subtitles seemed out of sync, so I downloaded a subtitle from a different site.

That worked much better but then about two minutes into the process my video started slowing down noticeably and of course that through off my subtitle syncing so I aborted.

I'm thinking of just doing another rip of the DVD and trying the whole thing again. I might also look into loading the subtitles in Nero. I have Nero 9 but not sure if it does that. What other good subtitle programs would you recommend and should I just try re-installing AVI ReComp?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.