AfterDawn Forums

ETA for iXtreme 1.6 (5-14-09)!! iXtreme 1.51 + JF 0.1.59.

This discussion thread has 739 messages.

Credit to stealthdf for letting me know

The Features of the entirely new iXtreme 1.6 from Team Jungle are now known.
The New iXTREME1.6 Experience

Countdown
Less than 12 Hours left!

It was the initial 1.0 release for iXtreme xbox360 firmwares. To celebrate the 3 year anniversary of the first release, we will be releasing Liteon, BenQ, and Samsung versions of xbox360 iXtreme firmware replacement. As usual, Hitachi always comes last. Incase you are all wondering why Hitachi comes last, it is because that drive takes roughly 10 times longer to create the firmware for, due to so many different versions of the drive.

the official release date is set for May 14th, 2009.
Features will include:
-Strict Wave 3 compliance! hybrid (modified disks) will not boot!
-Strict drive speed compliance - 12x only for game discs!
-Support for SS V2!
-Integrated 0800 for game dumping including SS v1.5!
-Full support for all known game exceptions! eg ddr etc!
-One shot boot mode! - allows a one off boot of gamedisc without -stealth/partition checks (will still use stealth), use activate.iso disk -to activate each time!
-Support for easy drive key/version info cmd, same as liteon!
-Strict stealth/wave checking, one shot boot mode will boot wave(x)!
For those of you who wish to contribute to the project, there is a donate button on the first section of the utility used to flash your xbox360, JungleFlasher(info)(info).
iXtreme has taken quite literally thousands, if not in the tens of thousands of hours to produce, maintain and support, not to mention over 50 thousand dollars worth of professional equipment to break the technologies behind the LiteOn security. So for those of you out there who think this is all free, think not! Just free to you We appreciate all the forms of support out there, to the people who create software to aid the modification process, and each and every person out there who has spent his or her personal free time to help another user on the forums, IRC, or real life, to modify their console. Release-Date
14/05/2009 (no Hitachi)
System
LiteOn, Samsung, BenQ, Hitachi
Region / Origin: Free
Download of iXtreme 1.6
To be added.

JungleFlasher Version 0.1.59Beta (New!)

Features
* The new iXtreme 1.6 won't load modified Disks with hybrid StealthSectors (e.g. Games with Wave 3 modified to work on ix1.5). This is because of your own security on XBL.
* There's an option called "One-Shot-Boot-Mode" with what you can turn ON/OFF the StealthCheck on iXtreme, which means you can now load NON-Stealth Games.
Though you have to activate this option everytime you want to play a NON-Stealth 360 Game. Activate it with the "activate.iso" coming with iXtreme. But iXtreme is of course still Stealth.
* You can now dump your original 360 Games through your 360 Drive with 0800 Dumping including the SS V1.5, you were not able to do this before. No need for the Kreon Drive anymore!
* The new iXtreme 1.6 will now support StealthSectors V1.5, which is probably safer for you. The SS V1.5 is an entirely new way of ripping the StealthSectors from a 360 Game, this means your XBOX 360 Games are even safer now! SS V2 was canceled because it isn't needed yet.
* Drive Speed for games is set to 12x due to less ban-risk. This was officially made in iXtreme 1.5.
* The new iXtreme 1.6 comes with full support for all known game exceptions (e.g. DDR etc.)!
* The New iXTREME1.6 Experience will support Drive Key & Version information cmd like the LiteOn!
* The Wave, Game Partition & Stealth Checks have been improved and are now strictly checked on broken or incorrect files, which is of course much more safer for you on XBL!
* The "One-Shot-Boot-Mode" will load any Wave of your game! (Wave 1, 2, 3)
* The new iXtreme 1.6 is finished for BenQs, Samsungs and LiteOns. Hitachi is going to be the next.
* The Release-Date of iXtreme 1.6 for BenQ, LiteOn & Samsung is set to the 14th May 2009. Since Hitachi is more complicated to hack, iXtreme 1.6 will be released later for it. The 14th of May was chosen because Xtreme celebrates it's "3-Years-Anniversary" on this day!

Stay tuned for more information about the New iXtreme Experience (NiXE)!

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 13 May 2009 @ 18:08

Jungle Flasher Tutorial | Jungle Flasher Troubleshooting Guide | Latest JF version: 0.1.75 | <-- All credit goes to Team Jungle/HyperX.
360 Drives and Motherboard Identification | Make a Bootable USB Drive | JF walk-through for <BenQ> <Samsung> <All LiteOns>
▼▼ This topic has 738 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
umm, maybe this is a dumb question, but why make 1.5 for hitachis if it wont boot new games? why not drop that then start on 1.6?

Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz 1.4V//Maximus Formula (RF 0902)//2x2GB DDR2 800//8500GT (backup until 5870 comes out)//Corsair 650TX//Under water (30c Idle 50c Load)

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/476770 -------> XDVD Mulleter Tut
Originally posted by mikeismad:
umm, maybe this is a dumb question, but why make 1.5 for hitachis if it wont boot new games? why not drop that then start on 1.6?
I believe the only thing new in 1.6 is to allow the 3rd wave video partition. So Team Jungle is finishing ix1.5 for Hitachi and then applying the 1.6 update to all the drives, as C4EVA states.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 02 Mar 2009 @ 19:39

Jungle Flasher Tutorial | Jungle Flasher Troubleshooting Guide | Latest JF version: 0.1.75 | <-- All credit goes to Team Jungle/HyperX.
360 Drives and Motherboard Identification | Make a Bootable USB Drive | JF walk-through for <BenQ> <Samsung> <All LiteOns>
yup, just read the same thing myself. So people, get ready to update when it comes out

need jtag help? Xbox 360 console repair? PM me or chat
well very interesting... will keep an eye out for this
great news! atleast for us hitachi owners.
Well all I can say is good luck, and keep up the great work team. We're all anxiously awaiting IX1.6 release ; )

On another note, I saw someone post somewhere their opinion on team jungle and strongly agreed. We have all of these different forums for 360 this and that, I think someone should look into setting up a donations forum for team jungle. They work very hard with such selflessness so we can all enjoy their results. Maybe it's time we give back a little to help them further their efforts, and show our appreciation. Again, just an idea but I believe a well justified one.

When I think of a clever sig, I'll put it here!
so if someone doesnt use live nor care about being detected then they could just use non-stealth firmware and play these newer games?
Originally posted by chnky18:
so if someone doesnt use live nor care about being detected then they could just use non-stealth firmware and play these newer games?
correct
With 1.6 comming out is it still safe to use 1.5 on live? I am really new to all of this and just got a 360 flashed last week.
God I'm still running 1.4 lol
Originally posted by ajw22:
Do you go on live?
Originally posted by Soulshark:
Well all I can say is good luck, and keep up the great work team. We're all anxiously awaiting IX1.6 release ; )

On another note, I saw someone post somewhere their opinion on team jungle and strongly agreed. We have all of these different forums for 360 this and that, I think someone should look into setting up a donations forum for team jungle. They work very hard with such selflessness so we can all enjoy their results. Maybe it's time we give back a little to help them further their efforts, and show our appreciation. Again, just an idea but I believe a well justified one.
?
maybe on their forums, why would we make a donation forum, just for the makers of jungle flasher. if you want to donate to them, im pretty certain that jungle flasher has a thing to click to take you to a donate page.

Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz 1.4V//Maximus Formula (RF 0902)//2x2GB DDR2 800//8500GT (backup until 5870 comes out)//Corsair 650TX//Under water (30c Idle 50c Load)

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/476770 -------> XDVD Mulleter Tut
Originally posted by phazein:
Do you go on live?
No cause I got RROD :(
But I'm getting a falcon model in a week :)
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 03 Mar 2009 @ 3:16
Does this mean if you have 1.5 iXtreme & can,t play new games, can you back them up & in the process delete the 3rd wave? so they will still play on 1.5 iXtreme?

It,s only imposable if you give up
Do you go on live?
Is it bad to play on live with 1.4? That's what I'm using and two of my friends as well.
kiesouth Account closed as per user's own request
Originally posted by caploozer:
Do you go on live?
Is it bad to play on live with 1.4? That's what I'm using and two of my friends as well.
Nah, I do nothing but play online, cba disconnecting from live. never wait for release dates, never been banned :)
Hi all. Sorry if this is wrong

I have just spoke to somebody regarding hawx and 1.4 ixtreme fw.

He's trawlled throgh every forum about the new 1.6 fw and found that the new games with the 3rd wave will boot on 1.4 ixtreme but NOT on 1.5.

Is this true?

He said I should be fine as I'm running my box on 1.4 ixtreme 8x

Can someone please confirm this?

Thanks
kiesouth Account closed as per user's own request
Originally posted by cremegg:

He's trawlled throgh every forum about the new 1.6 fw and found that the new games with the 3rd wave will boot on 1.4 ixtreme but NOT on 1.5.

Is this true?

Thanks
Supposedly, they can boot on 1.4 NON stealth, but notn the stealthed version. Or so i've read, hope this helps.

Is this true?

No your friend is wrong. You have to have thevnon stealth firmware for the new games to work. So 1.4 will not work unless you have the non stealth version of it

Thanks

Come talk with us on efnet at #elitemods !!! or just click ME

ALSO, DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES ON LIVE REGARDING MODDING CONSOLES, OR HOW I PLAYED A CERTAIN GAME EARLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND. I WILL INSTEAD DELETE YOUR MESSAGE, AND BLOCK ALL COMMUNICATION FROM YOU. JUST SEND ME A PM ON HERE.
how do I know if my firmware is non stealth?
At least Resident Evil 5 isn't 3rd wave and works fine.
how do I know if my firmware is non stealth?
If it boots the new games then it's non stealth. But I highly doubt it is non stealth as no normal person would use this.

Come talk with us on efnet at #elitemods !!! or just click ME

ALSO, DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES ON LIVE REGARDING MODDING CONSOLES, OR HOW I PLAYED A CERTAIN GAME EARLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND. I WILL INSTEAD DELETE YOUR MESSAGE, AND BLOCK ALL COMMUNICATION FROM YOU. JUST SEND ME A PM ON HERE.
Oops my bad , you know what I meant though

?
maybe on their forums, why would we make a donation forum, just for the makers of jungle flasher. if you want to donate to them, im pretty certain that jungle flasher has a thing to click to take you to a donate page.

When I think of a clever sig, I'll put it here!
Ok thanks for your help. I guess have non stealth firmware and going on live is a bad idea??
This discussion topic is closed. You can't post to this topic.