1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vista 64 Bit Dualshock 3 Driver

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by p3nnyw1se, Mar 13, 2009.

1. p3nnyw1se

p3nnyw1se Member

I was wondering if anyone could turn the driver that's already been made into a Vista 64bit compatible version. It's what I'm on and I'd love to be able to use my Ps3 controller on my PC. Too bad sony doesn't catch on and make official ones.
    -.-

Anyway, Thanks!

2. hacyec

hacyec Member

Sorry but from the looks of it it wont be coming out for a while, only working on 32 bit vers. right now :( was just messing with this today actually to play Halo 2 and unless theres a way to modify what each button does...not exactly worth it

3. p3nnyw1se

p3nnyw1se Member

I might be able to talk my friend into coding them, he makes his own drivers so he may be able to pull it off.

4. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

they wont be coming out with that for a while were out of luck man for 64-bit vista you can go out and buy a USB controller, or if you have a Xbox360 controller you can use that. there are no drivers for PS3 on 64-bit Vista yet