1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD RIPPING

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Marie_80, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Marie_80

Marie_80 Member

Hi! I used to use DVD Decrypter and some people told me that it was not working anymore. I started using DVD Fab 5 and it worked great, but now it said that my using time has expired. Is there any other way I could use it without paying, or any other free program that I can download with the same functions DVD Decrypter and DVD Fab 5 has? Thanks.

2. vballstud

vballstud Guest

You can still use DVDFab to decrypt... you just won't be able to burn from it. I'm sure someone else will be very nice and post the freeware steps using DVDFab, DVDShrink and imgburn. Me... I generally make people use the search function since those steps are literally all over the forum.

3. Marie_80

Marie_80 Member

Yes, I know the process, I used those three programs, but now, when I open DVD Fab, it tells me that my time has expired and the page shuts down. I dont know how I can keep using it without having to pay. Thanks a lot.

4. vballstud

vballstud Guest

Took this image off the DVDFab website.

[​IMG]
    Ignore the warning and click on "Start DVDFab HD Decrypter". It should still allow you to decrypt the files ( uncompressed ) to your hard drive.