AfterDawn Forums

Memor32, Memento & Alcohol 120%

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

I have been using Alcohol for some time now to do my DVD back ups (Kids+Discs=Expensive exercise in futility) and am looking at getting a Memor32 for the PS2 and running it with Memento to save myself from money there (worships Aussie high court). When looking at the information on Ozmodchips, it talks about needing to patch the games while using imgburn. I just want to know if this patching is still a necessary step when using Alcohol?

Thanks in advance.
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
onya Suspended account
I would assume so Aylyese. The memor32 applies to what might be called a "media check" to the card at the time of the game being backed up. The console is then fooled and play can commence. Alcohol 120% will almost without flaw, backup any PSX or PS2 game out there. If you have checked out their site, you'll see a mass of info just waiting. Great software, I've had it for ages too.
It all sounds simple enough, keep us posted on how you get on ok? My sons will be keen on any news. :)

Cheers.

Quote:
...(worships Aussie high court)...

Those are few and far between aren't they?.. lol.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.