1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TiVo to DVD - FAST and FREE

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by drbarron, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drbarron

drbarron Member

Does anyone know of a good program/software product that is out there that you can get for free and will convert a TiVo Show/Movie, etc/i] to a DVD? I have purchased several like DVDFab, PowerDVD, WinDVD, Nero, Roxio, etc and they are good products but they take FOREVER (meaning hours). I would like a program that I can give it several of my TiVo files (say 10, 15 or 20)and then have the final product go either to your hard drive for direct to your DVD. Right now I have some of the listed programs that I have if I just want to take a 1 hour show it takes, on average, 2-3 hours for just one. I gave it a list of 10, 1 hour shows and the estimated time was 49 hours. :) So if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thank you in advance.
    Jason at edited by ddp

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  2. Robbiel

Robbiel Member

sometimes thats what it takes to convert the files, hours...... and hours... and.............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.