This discussion thread has 5 messages.

im looking for a free flv cutter. are there any i cant finf a good one googling
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Try AviDemux.
Drag the file onto the window.
Set the options on the left side
Use the slider and A/B buttons
Click the 'Save ' logo and give the clip a name (including extension) e.g newclip.flv

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_...ls/avidemux.cfm

thanks for the freebie but i get a keyframe error, it says the beginning frame is not a keyframe, please move the A marker, ive moved marker A a few times and get the same error.. where am i suppose to move it, is there something in the settings i.e. time, frame, i need to look for to set it to .

frame type says I (00)
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 02 Apr 2009 @ 6:11
The circled arrows are for setting the start and end selections by keyframe.
Keyframes are typically every 15 frames.
If the keyframes have been created too far apart (perhaps every 100 frames) then selecting the clip you want may not be possible.
Choose your A/B points then click on the keyframe buttons to get to the closest keyframes.

martineze Suspended account
diablo, take a look at this SPAM, it will teach you how to lose money. hope you can help US.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 28 Apr 2009 @ 4:22
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.