1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

virus in registery,adware spywarebot

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by paddybong, Apr 23, 2009.

1. paddybong

paddybong Regular member

hi lads major problem here computer is running very slow,i found 2 virus on pc it say there in registry,some scans like mcafee and online scanner's don't pick them up but AVG AND SPYWARE DOCTOR DO,I WERN INTO THE REG AND FOUND THEM TRYED TO DELETE BUT COULD NOT,ALSO NEAR END OF SCAN PC CRASHES,on start up it says your pc was shut down to prevent serious damage send report to Microsoft,i posted my hijack this list a few weeks back and followed your advice,ccleaner def rag,/registry key,HKU/S-1-S-21-116174426-1376643981-488748980-1006/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/WINDOWS/CURRENT VERSION/RUN/SPYWAREBOT,
    SDK TYPE CORE

2. revengine

revengine Regular member

Try updating your virus definitions, then set your av to do another scan at system startup, or reboot in the safe mode and run a scan. Hopefully your av will let you delete it this way, then reboot into your desktop normally. Good Luck, Rev