1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hdmi issue on biostar VA4352NH56

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by ericvct, Apr 28, 2009.

1. ericvct

ericvct Member

Hi everybody, i have done some searching, and more searching, and cant find an answer...
    long story short, I have recently updated my computer with this card

I know this isnt the greatest card, but I wanted it for the hdmi output to my flat panel tv, for watching movies from the PC.
    Its recognized fine in the computer , bios shows it using 16 lanes like it should, etc.
    The problem is that I can not get it to output any signal over the hdmi out. My tv and my monitor both have hdmi inputs, and are both 1080 p. I have tried setting resolutions down to 720 p, and I still get nothing. I have downloaded the latest drivers, and catalyst agent, and am going crazy trying to make this work. VGA and DVI both work fine, but I can get no signal over the hdmi. Anybody know a trick, or know why this is sucking my life force from me?
    Thanks in advance
    Eric

2. elliott

elliott Regular member

I couldn't look up the url but I use the ATI 3450 purchased from neweegg from asus it works great. I think you may just have a defective card have you tried it on different pc just to check if it works. BTW are you using dual monitors if so you may need to fix the configuration to display to the tv but thats just a guess.