1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winx DVD Copy free today

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by mistycat, May 2, 2009.

1. mistycat

mistycat Active member

2. varnull

varnull Guest

xdvd-copy? .. just because they tag win on the front doesn't make it any more up to date. Looking at it that's about all that has happened here (I have a repair xp system in from yesterday and I thought I would try this instead of the usual freeware I install on everything)

My comments are along the lines of this poster

It does nothing new.. and can't even cope with sin city... so I would class it as a revamped (probably stolen and skinned) old outmoded ripper.

3. mistycat

mistycat Active member

Well, no wonder it's free today. Shame, though, for those that have and will pay for it.

4. varnull

varnull Guest

Hopefully they will read the comments.. how many "rippers" are payware and yet a complete waste of money?.. I'm thinking about the xillisoft and iskyware scamware .. Seems that a new bunch have arrived in the lucrative "noobware/payware" field. I will be looking out for this "software" company in future spamming up everywhere...

BTW.. I opened the exe file in a hex editor.. it's dvdx-copy code from what I can tell.. chopped about a little.. and no method to handle protected/hidden sectors that I can find.. Honestly.. I could write better myself XD