1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STARVIEW CODES

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by mike090, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike090

mike090 Member

could any body help me with the latest starview codes please i am new to this i had l starview last year but it got scrambled now got a eurovox. now need my starview box back and need the codes if anyone can help thanks.:D

2. karljd

karljd Regular member

Answered here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/769797 think the mods will be after you mate lol [​IMG]

3. kewlguy98

kewlguy98 Member

Try asking the question of how to update your box without putting in codes you might get some help or better still read the guides already posted in this forum. They tell you step by step how to do it they even tell you what you need and where you can buy it.

4. piopat

piopat Active member

click on eamos library(bottom left of karjids post)for up to date software for your boxes.also for codes download and install *removed* on your pc(when you then go to internet the toolbar will appear on top of your screen,click on the big key and scroll up or down to find your codes)sorry mate we are not left give out codes forum rules)if you want to know how to put the codes in once you get them from the *removed* let me know.good luck.

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.