1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nikon D90 review

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by totobay, May 10, 2009.

1. totobay

totobay Guest

From the Nikon D3, D300, the D700, Nikon now and then to D90, Nikon introduced in each high-end digital SLR gives a fresh experience. Although the Nikon D90 or the maintenance and D3, D300, D700 more or less the same level of 12 million pixels, the overall hardware performance of the simplified version to compare like with like D300, but Nikon D90’s HD video shooting people is quite a pleasant surprise. Canon 50D when we looked at the parameter table and do not think there is time for new ideas, see the Nikon D90 can shoot video, that would be quite exciting indeed, on the Nikon D90 can not help but have a lot of hope.

However, I hope to the hope that the Nikon D90’s HD video shooting function or a number of drawbacks. Resolution 1280 * 720p/24fps the longest single-shot 5-minute limit, the process can not be taken automatically adjust white balance, AF can not only mono recordings, which are in the video shoot Nikon D90 also need to improvement. One in particular, can not be automatic that the most trouble focusing. Imagine a time when the use of zoom shots, while at the same time focusing zoom while the situation is very confused. Of course, the first focus and then zoom it is, but the pace has become another problem.

If you want to have D300 Nikon D90’s image quality level, I think Nikon D90 is still worth waiting for. Preliminary view is the quality sample pictures, high ISO quality is indeed true that the details of the screen also reached a certain high level. The absence of appropriate software to deal with the RAW files Nikon D90, Nikon D90 The measure taken by the sample, all of the use of Nikon D90 body processing functions built-in RAW format converted to JPG. With the fuselage of the JPG file directly compared to the details of the screen that there is a certain improvement, I believe that the computer will convert RAW files for better performance, the Nikon D90 in-depth evaluation in the study will be continued.
    If you want to savvy more information about iphone pls come to http://www.totobay.com

2. goodwill2

goodwill2 Member

The Nikon D90 looks like a genuinely excellent camera for the intermediate photographer, and a great choice as a full-featured, light weight body for those who own a Nikon D200 or D300. The addition of video is ground-breaking, and will open up new possibilities that will be fun to explore, even though I wish it handled motion better than it does. Really, my only major disappointment for the intermediate market is the lack of a higher frame rate. I'd like to see at least five frames per second, if not six. But at least they raised it to 4.5 from the Nikon D80's three frames per second. Otherwise, there's little to complain about, and only more great features to praise.