1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Flick updated to version 1.3.0.7

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by dialysis1, Jun 27, 2009.

1. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Latest version:
    1.3.0.7 (Jun 26, 2009)

http://www.dvdflick.net/download.php

* Added: buttonSubtitleMenuX and buttonAudioMenuX button types that jump to a title's audio or button menu directly.
    * Changed: Removed "High" encoding priority setting. It is not useful anyway (no speed gain, only chokes other processes).
    * Changed: Updated FFmpeg to revision 19276.
    * Changed: Updated ImgBurn to version 2.4.4.0.
    * Changed: Removed "Enable menu" checkbox and replaced it by a "None" menu option.
    * Fixed: Overflow error when loading large files.
    * Fixed: Negative audio delays were not corrected.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

I very rarely convert to DVD nowadays, only for kid's films, but cheers, downloading now..

LOL @ "* Changed: Removed "High" encoding priority setting. It is not useful anyway (no speed gain, only chokes other processes)"

3. varnull

varnull Guest

I have been looking at the ins and outs of flick.. I must say I'm impressed with the menu customisation options.. What I do need is a copy of the actual program folder that has been installed on an xp machine (which I don't have btw) so I can make somebody a version with a menu font size and whatever change pull down option button.. yeah.. it can be done with the template file, but try explaining editing a template.tpl (xml in disguise) file to a coding n00b.. yes.. I called you a n00b XD .. battleaxe that I am *grins*

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2009