1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox New Software Released.Tested and Working.

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by vardrus, Apr 11, 2008.

1. cactikid

cactikid Active member

deleted.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  2. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

That,s the second time you have confused me this evening mate? you on the pop fella?.

3. voxhead

voxhead Member

hi guys
    can anyone tell me what frequency range i have to use to do a scan on nthell for eurovox max red, and also have nthelll rolled again??

4. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

Ahhhh for a few seconds my hopes were up for a eurovox fix but sould have known better,
    @voxhead try freq range between 150.00 and 420.00 I think it is, and there have been no key rolls AFAIK, just to tell you that a rescan wont get your sly sports and movies back.

5. voxhead

voxhead Member

thanks dub12dave,
    i know i wont get those channels back but since yesterday i've been getting the usual "wait while code is updating" on a lot of channels, i.e. bbc1, bbc2 etc so are these channels gone to nag3 as well. Also heard a rumour that starview boxes are nag3 compliant so is it worth getting one or is it just a matter of time for them also?????

6. peterd12

peterd12 Member

7. jamie6666

jamie6666 Regular member

hi i live in the uk and have all channels some go missing at times just scan for them back, so do i need this firmware. also what is this firmware for what does it add could some 1 please explain simply for me thanks.

8. voxhead

voxhead Member

Like Remm Ialso did a factory reset and then a powescan but only picked up one tp and no channels for nthell in dublin. any help would be greatly appreciated cheers

9. e45

e45 Regular member

They have not gone to N3 yet fully, they are between N2/N3 and the boxes are working on N2 at the present time, until they go fully N3 no body knows what will and wont work on the system.

10. Joanna_91

Joanna_91 Member

Hia im really new to all and just got a new eurovox its called EX1000sl, i really cant access this hidden menu ive tried everything the menu and yellow the button the 1986 once n twice then 1570 and the 1001 and none are working! Can someone please help me x

11. malci

malci Guest

First of all - Have you installed/flashed the box with Firmware as it will have FTA firmware installed if you have only just bought it okay - and the access to the Emulation is Menu and OK on language then 1968, but as said you will need to Flash your box first okay, so click on the link marked Eurovox at the bottom of post and you will find all you need and how to.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-59/eurovox_flashing_tutorial-674371/

12. pandaman2

pandaman2 Member

hey guys im realy sorry about this but i need your help i have done everthing in the tut and searched google for 2 hours for help and no such look in getting it to work.
    its a genuine box with the 24-2-09 software installed
    i get most of the standered channels but none of any others
    i have done the factory default and power scan several times yet know look i have updated channels and no look
    emulater enabled.
    my box is a ex1000sl and i have no clue what to do next pls help me

13. e45

e45 Regular member

If you are in Ireland you wont and parts of the Uk as well have moved encryption to Nagra 3 and no fix for this you will however get FTA channels only

14. pandaman2

pandaman2 Member

im in uk, west yorkshire... if there is no update does that mean we will have to wait for one or there is never goona be one

15. e45

e45 Regular member

im not sure if yorkshire is gone or not leeds is all gone and some other parts but if you have the most uptodate firmware on your box and you have the other channels but you just cant view them more then likely you have been moved and an answer to you last part there is no fix for any of the box for N3 and not likely in the forseable future as it has not been cracked in the 3 yrs it has been out

16. pandaman2

pandaman2 Member

well thats great i just bought nearly 120 pound worth of stuff to get this box going and it prob work now due to the switch arhhh bang my head a few times.

17. e45

e45 Regular member

Just been told do a full rescan on the box and it should come back they have changed the freq on most channels today must be down to the new cards that they are going to send out for the new encryption

try the rescan and let us all know cheers !!

18. pandaman2

pandaman2 Member

ok im doing that now ill let you know what happens

19. pandaman2

pandaman2 Member

i have just done a power scan and update and still only getting basic channels

20. e45

e45 Regular member

do you factory reset the box first ??

can you actually see the names of the other channels just you cant view them ?

did you update the firmware on this box yourself ?

which firmware did you put on it ??