1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DAudioK - Alpha/Beta testers request

Discussion in 'Audio' started by rockas, Sep 24, 2009.

1. rockas

rockas Member

Hi everyone!
    It was a long time without getting my hands back to DAudioK... well... it's time to get back on "business" :)
    From today on, I will be looking for alpha/beta testers to get the application back on tracks, specially when it comes to Vista and Windows 7.
    So, please, if you are interested on some pre-release testing, sign in on this thread at my site Here.
    As it is easely understandable, after 2 years and a half with little development, it will be a hard task to get DAudioK work flawsly in a short term, but I hope that with your testing and feedback we will soon have a functional and improved version.
    For the time being, my time will be "concentrated" on the feedback from the testers that sign in the topic I posted above so I don't keep jumping from forum to forum wasting precious time. After the next release, everything will be back to normal including my daily "forums marathons" :)

thank you for your time and collaboration.

2. Mez

Mez Active member

What does DAudioK do?