1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can anyone here figure my problem out?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by THEZAMMAN, Apr 13, 2004.

1. THEZAMMAN

THEZAMMAN Member

well i tried searches,trial and error, advice from this thread http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/80525 and still im stuck!

please read the previous thread for steps followed. right now i figured out that no matter what program i use to burn my tdk burner freezes at 1% of writing. im on a laptop with a usb 2.0 port on a pcmcia card and the problem now is i cannot install my firmware updates because i get "system error(win32)code121" and my burner freezes at 1% of writing. the burner dercypts and shrinks to my harddrive but no burning? and i did shutdown on msconfig and aspi is all good so go figure.

please help me before i jump off the tdk building?lol

2. THEZAMMAN

THEZAMMAN Member

i just thought of something in which can my problem be that my burner is on a unknown device since im on a laptop with a usb2.0 card? should i change it to a master drive? can i do that?

is anyone else on a laptop doing this and had these problems???

3. cltcam

cltcam Member

You must type the error number in at microsoft.com under search and they should have a fix for it.

4. OzMick

OzMick Guest

I don't want to sound rude, and I'm sorry I can't suggest anything to help you with your problem, but it might help you get responses if you actually put a brief description of your problem in the thread name. can anyone here figure my problem out? is somewhat vague and would probably just be ignored by the senior members who could care less about some ignorant n00bs like us.

5. THEZAMMAN

THEZAMMAN Member

thanks for all your help but i figured it out with tdk tech support. for all you laptop users that are more than 2 years old you must update your cpu at your companys website. for example mine is hewlett packard and the reason why is dvd burning started this past year and older cpu's dont have the new files compatable for dvd burning communication. so using a desk top or laptop doesnt matter but usb is a little faster. burn baby burn!