1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NDSL and a Cart?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Smurff, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

We've got a Pink DS Lite, and we're wondering which card is best to get for it, i've heard some recommmendations, but people always seem to have different recommendations, and there seem to be alot of different carts out there?

we want something so we don't have to carry around a bag of our games w/ us anymore, just have the 1 cart w/ them all on there, including newer ones, homebrew is a meh, nes/snes would be nice i guess if it's possible.

please help me make a smart decesion as i've not done anything involving our DS yet, and would like to be set on a good and fairly easy path (which doesn't have to be super easy, but something easy/moderate to pick up if there's alot of learning)

thanks in advance :)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  2. dailun

dailun Active member

CycloDS.

All flashcarts have a similar interface, and the complexity of loading the firmware is pretty much the same.

CycloDS is one of the more expensive flashcarts on the market, but is, IMHO, the most full featured. If you don't care about Wii connectivity, then there are other options.

My secondary selection is EZFlash Vi, and My personal opinion is not to by anything with R4 in the name.

3. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

is there anything else that we should pick up if we get the CycloDS thing?

any recommendations for where to order from that ships to U.S. and for a decent price?

4. dailun

dailun Active member

dealextreme if you're not in a huurry.

Realhotstuff if you want a US Supplier and fast, reliable shipping.

Buy a slot 2 card if you want to use the (weak) NDS browser or play GBA games. I use the EZFlash 3 in 1.