1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help - Burning the AVCHD to Bluray Disc

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by ajay71, Dec 7, 2009.

1. ajay71

ajay71 Member

Guys!

I'm new here and need your help on the easiest way to burn the AVCHD Videos downloaded to my PC from my Full HD 1080p camcorder on to a 25GB 4x Bluray write once disc with custom menus to select the multiple video files that I like to burn.

I have an LG Black 8X Blu-ray Burner (Model WH08LS20K). I tried using Nero 9x with the Bluray/HD plugin to create the Bluray disc. It took 8+ hours to analyze the video tracks and burn a disc. When I played the disc in my PS3 the tracks were not auto-advancing and displays the Top Menu for me to choose the next track. The custom templates downloaded by me from Nero site aren't showing either other than the two default templates that nero comes with. I started to hate the Nero. So, here I am...

Can you please point me to the right software to burn the Bluray Discs from AVCHD & m2ts files in the least possible time that would be compatible with most of the players?

2. ajay71

ajay71 Member

Anyone?

3. NexGen76

NexGen76 Regular member

Sorry it took so long but try IMGBurn for this....I use it all the time for my Blu-Ray burning software & its free.

http://www.imgburn.com/

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009