1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you make a BIOS flash cd/dvd on a Mac?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by darklot, Apr 25, 2004.

1. darklot

darklot Guest

Can you make a BIOS flash cd/dvd on a Mac? It's not so much the burning I'm wondering about, its the program used in all the tutorials. The bios manager, which is a PC only app. Any Mac Xbox modders out there, who know a work around?

2. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

ok, i think you have bought an xecuter chip, which is why you are taking about the bios manager app.That app is only used to turn your BIOS from a 250k BIOS into a 512K BIOS, so all you need to do is get ya hands on a pre-made 512k BIOS.Personal message me what BIOS you want i.e xecuter 4983.67 or evolution x M7, send me your email address and i will send you a 512k version.

3. darklot

darklot Guest

Hey Icarbutt, yes I have the solderless Xecuter 2.3bLite+. From my understanding I believe I need a 1MB Bios. I've downloaded the X2.4983.bios, but it includes two different bios': the x2_4983.06_256k.bin and the x2_4983.67_256K.bin ? I've got a version 1.0Xbox as well, if that helps.
    electricjeezus@hotmail.com