1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

female blues/rock/folk/pop singer/songwriter looking for band/guitarist

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by haefae, Jan 23, 2010.

1. haefae

haefae Member

Hallo! I'm a sixteen year old female and I live in Northwest Georgia. I'm looking for interesting, intelligent individuals near my age who would like to play music together. I am a singer/songwriter. My voice and lyrics are very unique, and I have no modesty so I'm allowed to say that :) I think my voice is bluesy/rock-ish. I need the point to get across that I am very effing weird, eccentric, crazy; whatever you want to call me. My voice and lyrics are different by most people's standards. I need bandmates who are willing to cooperate with someone like me, or who are in turn, interesting themselves.

I'd love an acoustic guitarist; I think it would fit quite nicely with my songs. My ultimate goal with starting a band is exploring and cultivating my talents and interests. I would like someone just as likeminded, who is not interested in fame and money, but would take it as it comes. I can't work with just anybody. I'm demanding, controlling, with a keen ear and eye for beauty. However, I am very trustworthy, passionate, commited, and geniuine. I look for happiness in this world; peace, love, and happiness, man. So. Anyone likeminded around my age range, please contact me.

Yah. Ciao for now.

2. alexhatez

alexhatez Member

hey haefae im 15 and im alex, i live in florida and i just made a band! we have a bass guitar player a lead guitar player, a rockin drummer,and a smpler(special effects) and i also write songs! if you want to talk about this then well be set!

3. alexhatez

alexhatez Member

hey please reply email me at edited by ddp

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010