1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BD to x264 MKV HD audio (chapters and subs) can this be done?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by BigB8418, Apr 5, 2010.

1. BigB8418

BigB8418 Member

Ok I currently have about 80 BD movies ripped onto 2 HDDs and a Few BD Seasons Ripped onto another HDD Full BD backup. What I want to do is just keep the movie,HD audio (some movies DTS or DD is fine don't need the HD track), Subs, chapters if possible and some of the extras on a select movies/TV seasons.

Also if keep the HD track and then play back that movie on system that can't play that HD audio will it down covert say from DTS-HD to DTS or would I need to have 2 audio tracks ( only asking since about 90% of the time the movies will be on system to play back all HD audio but the other 10% it won't)

Trying to keep the VQ/AQ close to the Raw source (so if I can gain space buy encoding the movie to x264). Not sure what's the easiest and best Programs out there to do this there so many and everyone has there way but I don't want to mess around with 100 Programs.

I have seen BD 1080p x264 rips around 10-13 GB with out the HD audio track I was hoping I can keep that track and get mine around 20GB a movie from a DL BD with chapters if possible and subs that would be awesome.

Right now all the BD were ripped to Folders instead of iso I'd though Folders would be easier to work with.

Also I'm running a i7-920 so I have a powerhouse to do all the work.

If you could help Thanks.

2. hatetea58

hatetea58 Guest

3. Belaward

Belaward Guest

SPAM removed

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010