1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bios Changes

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by viss61, May 25, 2004.

1. viss61

viss61 Member

I have an xecuter 2.3b lite+ and I flashed the m7 bios onto the chip, but there doesn't seem to be any change when I boot the system. Is this right? I ask because I have tried over and over to get evo x loaded, but I have had no success with Cd-r, cd-rw, and dvd-r. I have also used multiple iso creators and burners. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

2. ExNoOb321

ExNoOb321 Member

Hey i have the same exact chip.and i flashed it with M7.ok waht drive u got?samsung,philly,or thompson?remember to use a CD-RW THATS FRESH!not used.If u got a thompson drive ur ab fucked and should try ritek media.if u got a philly like me i use memorex for everytihng and its yet2fail me.samsung is a god.recongize ab any media brand.Ok remember to burn the EvoX files on a cd-rw with the disc FINALIZED and disc-at-once.hope this helps.best of luck2ya:)

3. ProMod33

ProMod33 Member

The evox_m7.bin is designed that way, the only bios that changes something when you boot up is the xecuter bios, i have the 4983, most up to date. you have the m7 on there but it still keeps the microsoft logo when booted up on xb logo. I dont recommend this bios as it is not the best i recommend the 4983 X2 bios.bin.

4. ABMone

ABMone Guest

You can colormod your m7 bios with xbtool to ensure your flash.

There is nothing wrong with m7 its a great bios