1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DSTT and the explorer pack for ndsl

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Mickoz74, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

I have tried this on 1.15 and 1.17a12 with GBALDR v 1.6 en.nds on the dstt os the ewin slot 2 is recognised and the .nds file is there and selects and goes to black screen initializing fat drive, then get a screen grey background DS lite expansion pack v1.6.

I select the file i want and the list of games appear, press a on the game and the blue loading bar starts with now loading, when it all finishes it goes to a white screen with GAMEBOY written on it and that's it.

when i set this up the first time ages ago on gbatemp there was a program to convert the games iv'e since lost and the games i think i need to reconvert to make work as no longer have the converted ones just the original ones.

thanks in advance

2. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

i know its a ewin expansion pack, it has the gameboy logo in blue but the nintendo symbol underneath is missing and it locks up at this piont, how do you change the battery inside and where do you get it from?