1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got a Guide to softmodding with mechassault

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Dizturbed, May 31, 2004.

1. Dizturbed

Dizturbed Guest

i was wonder does anyone know where i could get a good guide to the mechassault save crack, ive attempted it before but could never get it to fully work, the furtest i got was "Error 21". i want to get evox installed. but to play backups do i have to flash the tsop?

2. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

you do not need to tsop to play backups but you do need to find a "sighned" copy of phonix BIOS loader, to ftp over along with a BFM BIOS, in fact you dont need to open your xbox up at all.(doing this method will make it impossible to go on xbox live AND you can only do it if your xbox has certain specs, the right dash/kernal/BIOS) you also need to get the latest fonts or else you might end up clock looping it.

here is a handy link
    http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=217686

it will get you up to the stage of putting on sighed stuff(i.e a sighend evox, or in the case you need, a sighed phonix bios loader that will allow you to use UNsighed stuff)

3. ProMod33

ProMod33 Member

I guess you can't type either then(pheonix BIOS loader)... god, some people, biggest hypocrits in the world are on the web.