1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help!! Searching for digital cam...

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by boston62, Dec 17, 2010.

1. boston62

boston62 Member

Hi friends,

I am looking for digital camera from last 2 months but didn't find any best camera. Christmas season is up and I want a digital camera asap. The camera should consists of following features:
    * Good zoom quality
    * HD picture quality
    * Long lasting battery backup
    You can suggest me any other camera also. So please suggest me any website where I can get the latest & best quality digital camera.

2. freeeire1916

freeeire1916 Member

Hey, I purchased a Canon T1i about a year ago. The price has gone down significantly since then because its not the newest model. I gotta tell ya, I love it. You can get a good package with a standard 18-55mm lens and a 70-300mm telephoto lens for about $800. I know its still a lot of money but its 15.1 mp and also shoots 1080p HD video. I have take some amazing pictures with it and I highly recomend the canon line. By no means am I a prof. but I have photography has been a hoby of mine for about 20 years....this is a great camera if you want to go digital.

3. freeeire1916

freeeire1916 Member

Hey, My appologies. I saw digital camera and didn't realize this forum was for digital "Camcorders". The original post says camera several times. I know nothing of camcorders.

4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Sonystyle is a ******* spammer! The OP (boston 62)is asking about digital cameras, so your answer was spot on.

I have the Nikon D5000, and I love it.