1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best software for converting, editing, writing AVCHD video?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by BzzMark, Jan 1, 2011.

1. BzzMark

BzzMark Member

I have a Sony camera TX-7 that records HD video (.MTS format) and need a software that can convert and edit this format. Any suggestions?

I researched Nero a little but not sure which version is the best option is or even if is the best choice in software.

Thanks in advance!

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

N ero may work. Roxio Creator 2011 will do what you want, and I believe that there are other programs out there that will work, too.

3. sallyi35

sallyi35 Member

HI I HAVE PURCHASEDNTED A SONY VAIO WINDOWS 7 AND AM DISAPPOINTED THAT I DON'T HAVE THE PROGRAMME (CLICK TO D.V.D.) ON MY NEW COMPUTER. I HAD THIS ON MY LAST ON MY LAST SONY VAIO AND WOULD APPRECIATE IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME IN THIS PROBLEM CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAMME OR IS THERE SOMEWHERE I COULD BUY IT.

I AM NOT SURE IF I AM ON THE CORRECT PAGE TO ASK FOR THIS HELP BUT THOUGHT I WOULD TRY TO SEE IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WHO COULD HELP ME.

KIND REGARDS

SALLY IRVINE

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

sallyi35, knock off the caps lock as is refered to as shouting which is a forum rule no no.