1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CAN I BURN XBOX ISO GAMES WITH DVD DECRYPTER

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by A2J4LIFE, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A2J4LIFE

A2J4LIFE Guest

I LEARNED HERE HOW TO BURN PS2 GAMES AND ITS A SINCH WITH DVD DECRYPTER LIKE RUNNING WATER NO PROBLEMS WITH DVD DECRYPTER ON PS2 GAMES CAN I USE THE SAME PROGRAM TO BURN ISO XBOX GAMES AS WELL ...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]A2J4LIFE[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2004
  2. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

wassup...
    i believe you should be able too since it reads .iso files... give it a whirl with a dvd+rw or dvd-rw, let us konw... hehe..
    peace
    seamonkey420

3. A2J4LIFE

A2J4LIFE Guest

AIGHT YO APP THAT ST8TUP PEACE ILL LET YALL KNOW ONCE I GET IT ON LOCK I BURNED HALO ALREADY JUST WAITING FOR THE MOD CHIP SO I CAN POP IT IN THE X.B.I.T.DO U KNOW ABOUT FLASHING NEED A LITTLE INFO ON THE FLASHING OF THE MOD WHAT DOES FLASHING DO AND WHATS IT FOR SO I CAN BETTER UNDERSTAND WELL THX AGAIN FOR REPLY PEACE...

4. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

theres a lot of good burning programs that will work to BURN (not copy ) the games
    padus disc juggler, nero, cheetah, stomp recordnow etc
    so I imagine the BURNING part of dvd decrypter should work too. (but dont expect to do a disc to disc copy of a retail game w/ it)

5. dalearato

dalearato Member

This may sound stupid right but What is the difference between Burning a game and copying a game

6. kollision

kollision Regular member

Burning entails that you put it onto a CD/DVD media.

Copying is a more broader sense where it can be put on a Harddrive, CD, etc.

7. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

I think he was making the comparison between burning and copying for a particular reason and that is:

burning: usually considered making a back up of what you bought.

copying: going to the video store and making an illegal copy.

Not saying the two aren't interchangeable but I think that is what he was getting at.

8. dalearato

dalearato Member

I no this a naughty question like but what the hell. I now no that you cant burn/copy xbox games without linkin it to ur pc n whatever, but what i want to no is
    [bold]if i downloaded an xbox game from the internet would i just be able to copy it straight to a disk then play it on my xbox?[/bold]

9. brobear

brobear Guest

Doubt it.

10. gameguy

gameguy Guest

well yeah it works i copied alot of game using dvd decrypter by reading iso .and the same for xbox

11. brobear

brobear Guest

Directly off the internet? Give us step by step instructions so the rest of us can do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.