AfterDawn Forums
These messages are comments to this news item:

Samsung ready to show off 10-inch tablet display with 2560 x 1600 resolution

news article released on:

Samsung will show off their upcoming 300dpi WQXGA PenTile RGBW prototype tablet display at next week's SID Display 2011 conference, says the company. The impressive 10.1-inch LCD display will have 2560 x 1600 resolution. Pixel density is 300dpi meaning the resolution will fit in the definition of "Retina Display," as defined by Apple. Says the company in the press release: Samsung’s ...

Read full article

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

I hope the 1080i price is much cheaper when this new one comes out.

Edit, thought it says HDTV . HAHA
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 13 May 2011 @ 13:48
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by xaznboitx:
I hope the 1080i price is much cheaper when this new one comes out.

Edit, thought it says HDTV . HAHA
Either way, i think the same basic technology goes into much of all the displays one way or another, and this advancement can't hurt HDTV too. I'm most excited to see OLED displays starting to come of age.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.