1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox Max problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveEire, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lawlor59

lawlor59 Member

i'm in Dublin. i have the loader. i'm buyin one from the uk cause i'll end up payin an extra E150 if i buy one here

2. lawlor59

lawlor59 Member

i'm in Dublin. i have the loader. i'm buyin one from the uk cause i'll end up payin an extra E150 if i buy one here

3. malci

malci Guest

Good idea, if you go to eb**, auctions ongoing with new black 2008 models - stick in a ton and sit tight - got mine for £94 plus £9.99 post etc. trusted dealer - ( fashion 2 go ), well satified.

By the way I'm assuming you have a cable feed and your not on C***** MMDS as it uses DVB-T, and will not work.!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2007
  4. gman496

gman496 Regular member

Can anyone post a link to the latest Bin file for the Eurovox?

Will the DnUpMan_V4.exe uploader software do all the Eurovox's & is V4 the latest version.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2007
  5. lawlor59

lawlor59 Member

yes i have an ntl cable so everything should work grand. i just hope i get the software right

6. malci

malci Guest

Everything here courtesy of eamo - http://eko.4shared.com/

7. malci

malci Guest

If you use the supplier I have named, then the Eurovox will arrive fully loaded, but I recommend you down load it all with help guide from site courtesy of eamo http://eko.4shared.com/

8. lawlor59

lawlor59 Member

i'm just checkin just in case it doesn't come with the software

9. juc

juc Regular member

anyone got some tips on how to get my channels working, all channels just say no signal :(

10. luckyluca

luckyluca Guest

I have the same problem, its not the box as I tried it somewherre else in the same postcode, I have had the engineer out and they insist my signal is fine and gave me a new box.....my broadband and tv work fine, but the eurovox finds the channels but they all have no signal which flashes on the channel screen it goes from 85% then down to low red figures ????

11. SOSinner

SOSinner Member

Hi, are you sure your cable is in the right input. If you have had your cable going into anything other than the (RF In) socket you will have no signal. You will have to do set-up from start when cable is in RF In socket to get the channels.
    If you have had the cable in the right socket, you may indeed have a problem. There is no logical reason why the channels will not come on other than what i have said.
    I hope this is the reason, so that you will soon be up and running.
    Good luck

Saint

12. juc

juc Regular member

i hadn't got it in the rf port. so how do i start from scratch should i just do a new power scan?

13. luckyluca

luckyluca Guest

I wish I had it the wrong connection.........but it appears my signal is somehow intermittent ? or just appears that way as its too low for the eurovox or too strong (attenuators seem to do nothing) ??? I don't know, but it will not work :-(

14. luckyluca

luckyluca Guest

I wish I had it the wrong connection.........but it appears my signal is somehow intermittent ? or just appears that way as its too low for the eurovox or too strong (attenuators seem to do nothing) ??? I don't know, but it will not work :-(

15. SOSinner

SOSinner Member

Have you tried factory reset, reflashing the box with latest firmware?

16. barm

barm Regular member

I had the same problem setting up a box for a friend of mine.He is in the city centre with N*L
    I,ve heard a signal booster will work but never tried it.
    Does anybody have any solutions

17. luckyluca

luckyluca Guest

I have tried a reset and reflashing to the latest software, as I said it works brilliantly within the same postcode......I will try a booster but the way the channel indicator shoots up and down I'm not holding out much hope :-(

I think there must be a fault somewhere at the cab, but I'm curious as to why my normal tv etc work fine ???...it must commensate better for the blips (intermittent signal)

18. usirname

usirname Member

just do a power scan, all your channels are gone because n*l have downgraded the signal in many areas to try get rid all the illegal boxes, but if you do a powr scan they should reappear

19. luckyluca

luckyluca Guest

They are then still there the same but going to no signal and the not locking on the signal flasing green light and yet other addresses in the same postcode are fine.....I do think its something to do with a signal downgrade as it only happened the day after I got the box, which is v strange....in the engineering pages nothing seems too strange though...I had some errors, but took off an attenuator, but this got rid of the errors, but didn't help the eurovox :-(

20. barm

barm Regular member

All the stations are there.
    You can watch something for a few seconds and then it goes to 'no signal', comes back and so on.
    When in User Installation you can see signal strength going up and down, so in this case its more of an 'intermittent signal' causing the problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.